cart is empty
Terms of Service
Thank you for ordering your dress from the Wedding Library. We appreciate your business and hope that you enjoyed your experience here . Please read this list of
reminders about your order.
1. All orders are based on standard sizes. You acknowledge that you have consulted the size chart of your particular designer and chosen your size accordingly. Your dress is made to order but is NOT custom made.
2. We highly recommend having a professional SEAMSTRESS take your measurements. If you choose not to do so, we cannot be held responsible for the size that is approved by you. Our sales staff are not professional seamstresses.
3. Because our dresses are standard sizes, ALMOST ALL orders require some alterations. The average range for alterations is between $50 and $135, with an average cost of about $80.
4. By placing your order, you agree to accept the size dress that you have ordered. In all circumstances, our clients take the final responsibility for ordering their correct size.
5. You are responsible for notifying us of any change of address. We cannot be held responsible for any shipments made to addresses not provided to us on your order form. If your dress is returned to us, you will be required to pay the additional shipping and handling cost.
6. Your dress will take approximately 12 weeks to be delivered. Even if you are verbally told that your dress may come in sooner, early delivery is never guaranteed. If you
need your dress sooner, you need to consider a rush.
7. Sometimes our designers get backed up with orders, in which case they reserve the right to deliver the dresses anytime before the wedding date. It is best to order your dress at least 4 months in advance of the wedding date to leave time for alterations.
8. There are variations in color between dye-lots. There is the possibility that your dress may not be an exact match to your color swatch or to the other dresses
ordered. This is a natural variation in the dyes and must be anticipated. The Wedding Library is not responsible for variations in color.
If you are the bride and we do not have all of your bridesmaids’ contact information, you are responsible for communicating the above information to them.